Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teacher Pamper Yourself Gift

During the week of May 6th, our school celebrated teacher appreciation week. In my last post, I shared some of the gifts I gave. Our school's PTO sent out suggestions on how to celebrate our teachers and one of their ideas was to send in something sweet. So, on a separate day, I sent in something sweet with my kids to give to their teachers.

Here is my choice for something sweet along with a little poem I came up with to try to tie it all together. 

I included for each of our teachers, an emery board, nailpolish, tissues, and their favorite candy that I wrapped with scrapbook paper to help tie the colors together a little. I added strawberry and fruit stickers and put everything together in a plastic strawberry container. It's just a simple gift that I think can also be useful. This would be a great gift for anybody! : )









No comments:

Post a Comment