Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

St. Patrick's Day teacher gifts

St. Patrick's Day is almost here! I'm trying to think of some cute ideas for teacher gifts. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you what I gave them last year. I could do the same this year, but one of our teachers is one we had last year so I'll try to think of something new for her. 

I bought the cute little plastic cauldrons on sale at Target after Halloween. They're really witches' cauldrons, but they work just fine for a pot of gold, too! : ) I made the tag and attached with a shamrock ribbon. 


I made a fold-over label for this small bag of treats. I bought chocolate gold coins from Meijer, but you can get them at other places, too. I've seen them at Hobby Lobby as well. 


Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment