Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Administrative Professionals Day Ideas (Teacher appreciation, too)

Hi there! I was looking at my calendar and noticed that Administrative Professionals Day is coming up on April 24th. Have you celebrated your school's secretary lately? The 24th will be a good day to do it!

Here are a couple ideas:

This is something I made last year for one of our teachers (for more teacher appreciation ideas, check out here hereherehere and here), but you could also make one for the secretary.  It's a pasta sauce jar that I cleaned up and wrapped with yarn. Just add flowers! I added a package of seeds as well to mine last year, but that's because we knew our teacher liked sunflowers and gardening.



Or something quick and easy. Wrap a candy bar with pretty scrapbook paper , add a tag and a bow: 


If you know they like to garden, here's another idea. I bought the container at Target for $1 last year. I thought it was cute and knew I could use it for something some day. So, while at Target the other day, that someday was finally here. I found these garden stake labels there, bought some seed packets and put together a small, but cute gift. 


I wrapped the seed packets around the stakes using burlap ribbon. 


I added some fake grass and put all together in the planting container with a burlap ribbon to finish. 


Maybe this will give you some ideas! 







No comments:

Post a Comment