Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrapbooking - chipboard book

This year, I'd like to play catch up and finish my 2010 (yes, 2010) scrapbooks. Then, I'd like to move onto and complete 2011. I do have the kids' first days of school pages done for 2011, but that's about it.

I'd like to share a scrapbook project I did last year. It's a chipboard album I did for my little girl. When reading to her at bedtime one evening, she said "I'd like to Blue Skidoo into that page, Mommy." So, I thought, 'I can make that happen.' That's when I came up with this idea.

The cover has her in the picture with Little Red Riding Hood. I wrote the rest of the book about Claire meeting Little Red Riding Hood. She loves the book and I'm so glad I was able to put it together. It was my first attempt at a chipboard album.











No comments:

Post a Comment