Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Where do you save your children's school papers?

I have a really bad habit of not wanting to throw away anything my kids write or draw on, really, it's bad. I needed a place to keep all their papers from school, especially. I had started with a binder, but some of their projects were too bulky for that. So, I came up with this after seeing a couple ideas on the Internet:


Each grade level has it's own hanging file:


K-1 is taking up a lot of space, but I'm sure as the years go on, they'll do less and less cute little things that I feel I need to keep, right?:



Have fun with the crates! I got mine at Walmart for like $3! Add some ribbon and a glittery name, and you're good to go:





Nothing to really write home about, but it works for me and maybe it'll work for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment