Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Teacher gifts for Easter

Wow! It's been too long since I've added anything fun to my blog!! I've been busy with my kids playing basketball, homework, substituting at school and just plain living life -- which is always a good thing. We've just started 4-H, soccer and baseball, so that will take over for the next couple months or so! Not complaining. I'm so glad they're interested and can do it!

Our school is out Thursday through Monday for Easter. Even though it's not a full week, it's still nice to have more than 2 days off in a row!

For Easter this year, if you need a quick and easy idea, this is a pretty good one! I had to go with something quick and easy because we have been so busy, but I still want the teachers to feel appreciated this holiday. I made mini baskets for the teachers, principals, secretaries and bus drivers.

I bought the pink cups at $ Tree. I should have stocked up because they were so cute and I could have used them for party favors.

I bought a few candies and filled the cups with "grass," chocolates, then wrapped them up in plastic treat bags. I designed the tags for them as well.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter and Spring Break!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment