Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Halloween Class Parties

Fall is my favorite time of year! I know many others who feel the same way. Fall/Halloween classroom parties are the best! It's time to start planning for it now.

My youngest is in fourth grade this year. It's bittersweet to say this will be the last year for classroom parties at our school. Being a room parent was one of my most favorite creative outlets! It allowed me to be involved in my children's celebrations at school as well as give me the opportunity to be creative and have fun with them. I'm going to try to make the most of it this year!

I'm helping to coordinate the Halloween/Fall party for my daughter's fourth grade class. I'm going to be in charge of the favor bags that go home with them. I haven't decided what I'm doing yet, but wanted to share with you what I did for my son's class last year. He's in fifth grade this year and even though they don't have actual classroom parties, I might try to think of something. Fifth graders still like yummy treats, right?

Anyway, here's what I came up last year to send home with the students in my kids' classrooms. I designed the tag myself, although I got the main gist of the idea from Pinterest.

Hope you like!





My inspiration below was found at http://www.lovestitched.com/my-tutorial/halloween-in-the-classroom/. There are other cute non candy ideas on her blog as well! 








No comments:

Post a Comment