Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Art bucket gift with tag

Last year for my niece's 5th birthday, we gave her an adorable bucket -- that I found at Target after Easter -- and filled with art supplies. I designed the tag using an image from freeprettythingsforyou. I think it turned out really cute!

On one side of the bucket, I added a gift tag with a picture of my daughter with my niece (they're the same age) and then the other side of the bucket is the label. See how cute the vintage girl is on the tag!! She's holding a piece of paper and I added my niece's name to it. I attached it to the bucket with a ribbon, and used a clothes pin to attach the gift tag.







I also included instructions for using food coloring to dye flowers just for something extra.



Maybe this'll give you a good gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment