Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

If you've read any of my past posts, you may remember me mention a few times how I love Pinterest! Well, I thought I should put all that fun research to use and actually make some of the things I've pinned.

Let's start with this one it's called unicorn poop. Ok, I didn't name it! I just call them unicorn cookies when I made them with my kids. Aren't they super cute, though? Here's the inspiration picture:

will have to try to make these some day


Here's how they looked at my house. Color not as bold, but still kind of pretty. 





Now for the glaze and stars!




They may not look as great as the inspiration picture, but they were actually really yummy! Would I make them again? Well, they took a long time to make with the twisting of the different colored dough strips, but I think I can bypass that part next time and just swirl the colors through the dough. Maybe? Anyway, I tried making them and they got eaten so I say mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment