Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My son's Lego-inspired Party

This post will be short and sweet. I just wanted to show a couple items I put together for my son's Lego party in November. He turned 8. I realize it's getting harder to find themes as they get older.

Instead of having the party at home, he wanted to have it at a local rec center that had swimming and rock climbing. This was the best place because it was reasonably priced and it gave the kids lots to do! We had our own party room, then let the kids loose to enjoy the amenities. Well, we didn't really let them loose. We had some structure. It was rock climbing first, then swimming and then parents took their kids home. I had a clip board with cell numbers for the parents who dropped off their kids. They also signed waivers for the rock climbing. Everything seemed to be covered and my son had a great time!




I can't believe my son is 8!! The time goes faster every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment