Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas books

Well, I did it! I love when I see a cute idea and say I'm going to do it...and then I actually do it!! Remember the 12 days of Christmas idea I told you about where one of my favorite bloggers said she wraps books and has her children open one each day. Well, I did that. And it was fun. But it didn't last 12 days. insert LOL here!

My kids couldn't wait to open just one each day, so it lasted about 4 days. Which is actually a little longer than I thought. Even though it didn't last the entire 12 days, they still had a lot of fun doing it and that was the whole point for me. Note to self, next year, don't put them under the tree; just bring one out each day to make the fun last longer.

Ok, I shared the idea picture with you, now here's mine. I told you it wouldn't be as cute, but it was still a lot of fun!

If you have any other traditions like this, please let me know. I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment