Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas! My daughter loves Lalaloopsy dolls. When we first starting seeing the commercials for them about a year ago, I was like, 'what's the big deal with these dolls?'. Well, that was before my SIL bought one for my daughter for her 5th birthday. Now I'm like, 'these dolls are soo adorable!' They each have their own personality and not to mention super cute colors and faces! They come in regular size, Lalaloopsy Littles (baby sisters to the regular size dolls) and mini ones.

Santa got her a few other things, but all she wanted were these dolls. Here they are hanging out with Papa when we went to visit them on Christmas day. The minis are in his shirt pockets and he's holding the Lalaloopsy Littles, which are also wearing new outfits Santa got for them.


Now with the joyous holiday behind us (we're still celebrating this week while school is out), it is on to planning for the new year! 

My theme for next year is "improve." I'm hoping to be better in every aspect of my life, mainly: being a mother, wife, creativity, health & fitness, and organization. 

Here's wishing you all the health and happiness I can send! 

No comments:

Post a Comment