Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas decorating - card display

I really love this time of year. Actually, my favorite time of year starts on September first and runs through February 15th. It gets a little boring after that until summer. Don't get me wrong, I love spring and decorating for Easter, but there's just something about the coziness of fall and winter with all the delicious foods and decorating and wonderful holidays to celebrate that makes the rest of the year seem kind of, well, blah.

Here's our card display from last year. Maybe it will give you an idea if you're looking for that sort of thing. I like to see how other people display their cards so I thought I would share how I do.

I purchased the card holder from  Willow House. I'm not sure if they still offer it, it's a couple years old now, but last year, Christmas 2010, was my first year using it. I liked it so much, I'm using it again this year. Can't wait to start getting those Christmas cards!

That reminds me, I need to get started making ours! I handmake my cards every year. It's getting harder and harder to come up with ideas, but it's so much fun thinking how to top the year before! I may share some of them with all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment