Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Scrapbook pages

I was really hoping that once both of my children were in school all day that I would have more time to scrapbook. It seems I spend plenty of time cleaning, organizing, organizing and organizing. Did I mention I want to be organized? I just can't seem to get it right. I need help in that department. Feeling defeated, I sat down at my computer this morning and searched through some old photos and found these pics of scrapbook pages. I'll just share a couple right now, but will share more as time goes on.

I love to scrapbook! Even if the style isn't what I would do now, it doesn't matter. What matters is there is a piece of paper documenting a moment in time and I love that. The kids love looking through their scrapbooks. I have completed quite a few, but need to catch up on 2010 and 2011! I better hurry because 2012 will be here before I know it!

These were done last year, but the pics were taken 3 years ago, which is forever ago to my kids, but it feels like last week to me! 






Nothing fancy. I just use what supplies I have on hand and try to make it work. I love using punches and adhesive foam squares to help give some dimension to my layouts. Hope you enjoyed seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment