Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little Christmas Cheer

I really wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving to start talking about Christmas -- even though it is on my mind all year long! I couldn't wait, though, after seeing some of my other favorite blogs talking about it. So let me start off the season by sharing a picture of my favorite sugar cookie cut-outs I made for my daughter's preschool class last year.

My daughter loves babies and anything tiny, so I knew I came up with a homerun with her when I made these.

Meet Gingerbread Mama and her baby (awwww...)


I used a large cookie cutter and a really tiny one that I found at Hobby Lobby. 

Ok, so she doesn't look entirely Christmas-y, but she does have on a green glitter dress and pink pearls. And pink is red at like 20%, right? It may be obvious that I'm not a baker, but my kids don't know any better yet and I want to keep it that way for a long time!! : ) The smiles on their faces when they saw these was absolutely priceless! I'm going to give them another try this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment